Followers

Friday, October 6, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 146

click on photos to enlarge
All of these are from my walk around old SW Roanoke
1)
A colorful flower garden in front of the church I showed you on Tuesday...

2)
Oranges & pinks & yellows...

3)
This beautiful old home is a law office...it's for sale...you can check out the listing HERE to have a look inside!

4)
This pretty house sits across from the law office...I imagine that tree will light the whole yard up when the leaves change!

5)
Third Street Coffee House...I thought the entrance was cute...they are in the basement of a church and have been operating for 30 years! They play live music here too according to their Facebook Page

That's my 5 this week! I hope you will join in too! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others! Have a great weekend :)

16 comments:

  1. Nice houses! Pretty flowers!
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that brick Georgian style house is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really warm. love the flowers in the garden. And I think the entrance to the coffee house is cute, too.
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the entrance to the coffee house! And those mansions...wow!!!! Love the zinnias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some old beautiful Victorian homes in our "historic district" and several of them have been turned into law offices also. Maybe it's only the lawyers that can afford them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty house for sale! From 1910 (I'm imagining, who could build it) and a lot of flowers still in bloom. Would like to have a coffee there.
    Have a grear weekend

    Sorry that my link is double - I could not see the linky list, haven't seen the first and it was still in form, so I've clicked...ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The houses are beautiful! The law office looks like an old plantation house. The little coffee house is adorable! But how do people know about it, do they advertise? I love zinnias!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your five this week, Tanya! Beautiful flowers and lovely houses. Yes, that coffee shop is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great close ups of the pretty flowers and I love those two classic homes!
    Thanks for hosting, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the zinnias, beautiful homes and the idea of a bar in the basement that has live music! Thanks for hosting and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't help but love your flowers. The colours are gorgeous.

    And that coffee house is literally a hole in the wall - an almost secret establishment. Must have a niche crowd.

    Thank you for sharing a slice of your world.

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice shots! I love the stately old houses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers and I really like the brick on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful homes, and love the coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)