Followers

Friday, November 17, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 152

click on photos to enlarge
1)
A bird nest on my back porch over the summer...aren't birds amazing that they build these perfect little nests without hands?!

2)
A blackberry bush in my backyard...yum!

3)
My sweet boy Ozzy is very nosy ;)

4)
South 16 Apartments downtown...aren't they colorful?

5)
You can lose your shirt but never lose hope...found at Day Creek...

That's my 5 this week friends! Hope to see you join in! Post 5 randoms, link back and visit others as time allows! Thanks for visiting and thanks for joining! Have a great weekend!


Running out the door...Friday's are early breakfast at school for the boys to eat with their team...playoff game #2 tonight against Magna Vista...this team kicked them out of States a couple of years back so should be a good game! Won last week's playoff 51-7!




13 comments:

  1. Just LOVE that sweet bird's nest! And the last photo was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the linky isn't accepting my url!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linky didn't accept mine either. I'll try again later. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the first playoff win - and good luck tonight! Linky also not working for me. I will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birds are great little architects. I love blackberries. Keep HOPE alive! Ozzy is very handsome. If I lived in those apartments, every day would be colorful! Have a fun filled weekend and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course my favorite is the amazing bird nest. A work of art. and so pretty, it even has the eggs in it. What a beautiful color they are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours of birds' eggs. These are blue. Why blue? They are gorgeous.

    A lovely five photos. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of spots of color! I like Ozzy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been avoiding joining any memes because sometimes I think I will have time to visit and then I don't...but I did used to enjoy this so much. I like your randoms...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)