Followers

Friday, February 9, 2018

Willy Nilly Friday 5 No. 161

click on photos to enlarge
Sorry I missed last week's Willy Nilly! I had planned on doing a whole Willy Nilly dedicated to Braden and Dalton since it was their 16th Birthday but just ran out of time....sooooo....do you mind if I do it today? Of course you don't haha...So, here we go, the Willy Nilly Friday 5 Braden and Dalton Edition!

1) The first time I introduced you to Braden and Dalton was waaaayyyy back in 2008!

Since then they have been regular little fixtures on my blog...many of you watching them grow up right before your very eyes! The first post is about a local wrestling event that we went to back when we were living in Monroe, Georgia...you can see that post RIGHT HERE

2) Here they are on their 7th Birthday!

Would you look at those faces?!!! That is Braden on the left and Dalton on the right...by the way, Dalton wasn't that much bigger, just the way they were sitting!
You can read that post RIGHT HERE

3) 2010 must have been a rough year for me because I posted less then 100 posts for the whole year!! What?! But I did see this one of the boys:

Here they are running in the Fincastle Run...an event that happens each year...I thought this was fitting because as I get this post ready on Thursday afternoon they are headed to Liberty University with their track team to compete in the district championships tonight...they won't be home until about 1:00 a.m.! Good luck to the Lord Botetourt track team! You can read the original post RIGHT HERE

4) Birthday 2011:

The whole fan damily right here! My oldest Ashlyn and oldest son Christian present! That year the boys picked Golden Corral for their birthday dinner...this year they picked Kabuki (a Japanese, cook at your table place...my how tastes change!) but we haven't made it yet with crazy schedules...we'll make it eventually! It used to be so much easier getting everyone together!...you can read this Birthday post RIGHT HERE ...also wondering if that meme is still around!

5) This is 16!

So on their birthday I had invited Ashlyn and Christian over with their boyfriend/girlfriend plus Kaile (Dalton's girlfriend) over for pizza and cake...introductions left to right: Braden, Christian, Madeline, Dalton, Kaile, Ashlyn and Ozzy front and center...bonus points for those that knew who everyone was!

Thanks for reading and joining in!! You know the drill by now...post 5 randoms...link back and visit others!! Also thank you for allowing me to wallow in my sadness over my children growing up hahaha



Have a great weekend...while I was putting this post together, reading old posts from the beginning, I was reminded of how awesome blogging is, at least if you are blogging about something meaningful to you...I might not have gotten a ton of comments here and there, or became a famous blogger but going back and reading from the beginning...I was reminded of memories I had forgotten <3

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE watching them both grow up all in a minute!! They were SO cute!! You have the most beautiful family. Can't wait to hear how the team did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! But the time flies so fast, your little boys - - - It's truly a good thing to blog and keep that all. Belated my best wishes for them both.
    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. kids do grow up so fast, aren't they? So good, that you keep it in a post. Love it.
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post to see the boys over the years! I think that is one of my favorite things about our blogs is the chronicle of our families! Hope their track meet was a big victory!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post. Braden and Dalton are handsome guys. They sure grow up fast! I giggled at your comment "tastes change" ... Oh, yes! Enjoy the dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys are certainly used to your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My how they've grown. Looks like a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so handsome and I love their red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW time flies with our children before you know it. Sometimes I wish it would slow down:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been fun watching those boys grow up. Happy birthday, B and D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow 16 aleady. I've been blogging about 10 years now so they were pretty young when I first started reading your blog. Hope they have many more great birthdays.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)