Followers

Monday, April 2, 2018

CDP Theme Day - One Colour

click on photo to enlarge

Old farmhouse at Greenfield . Botetourt County

Time to flip another page on the calendar already! This month's City Daily Photo Theme is "One Colour"...see more interpretations from all over the world by visiting City Daily Photo

On a side note you might have noticed me slowing down here on the old blog...I've just been having trouble trying to find balance and I apologize for not getting Willy Nilly ready last Friday :( If anyone would like to take over Willy Nilly duties, it's all yours! Tom??? I just am not doing a good job as a host at the moment!!

Happy Monday!!
Today is our first official day of spring break!

13 comments:

  1. I love old wooden structures, like barns and sheds so this seems to me a perfect theme day post. Life does catch up with us sometimes and we need to back off. I'm sure your family takes a lot of time and energy and there's really nothing more important than they are! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shot of the detail on this. Don't feel too bad....I have a lot of trouble keeping up my blog. Too busy and sometimes just too tired! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful shot, even showing that very old caulking.
    Sometimes it's hard, if not impossible, to stay balanced and keep a blog going at the same time. Just remember that nobody's going to give you a bad grade if you take some breaks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot! I've thought about hosting a linkup but I can't even keep up with commenting. Thanks for hosting for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo Tanya! Enjoy your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Love the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely old wooden wall, Tanya. It has loads of character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent image and theme choice!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)